My favourite quotations

Albert Einstein :
"A person who never made mistake never tried anything new".
Winston Churchill :
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty".

Thursday, May 27, 2010

It so hard


Just match expression.

Why is it so hard ?
Why is it so torture me ?
Why is it so disturb me ?


It is the oldest problem in my life..
I can't forget it..

This is problem with my friend since we still at elementary school. OOuuuhh.. I know you'll be think that it just past problem but to me this is the biggest problem, although I know that it just small problem but it makes me so torture because she always makes me down!.

Ok..
She..
She is my friend also my sister (but we've far relatisionship, we never made good comunication, just simple comunication with sincere expression and with forced smile!.)

THE PROBLEM
At that time something wrong happened between me and she, and it is make me so shy and of course makes me angry. Because that wasn't the first or second mistake who she made to me. So finaly it makes me so angry and hard to give apologize to her.

I know that keep revange isn't good things but to this one I'm so hard to give apologize to her.

NB : Sorry I can't stated the problem excactly because this is my privasi and I post it only for decrease my pain !.

No comments:

Post a Comment