My favourite quotations

Albert Einstein :
"A person who never made mistake never tried anything new".
Winston Churchill :
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty".

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Competency Test

Finally i've just finished English Competency Test.

Well, i'll tell you about my first experience of this test.
Of course i followed the first level on Survival English, in the morning i woke up at 06.00 am (hehehe so late) yeaahh because today is sunday, then i opened SKL (some indicators of English Competency Test) ONLY OPEN, I DIDN'T READ IT !!!. After i opened piece by piece, i went to bath, then i had breakfast. At 07.30 am i went to my english course, on the way i'm so nervous, and when i arrived i saw my friends, they're nervous too and it made me
very very very very very very very nervous. why ??? because i can't english well, my friends, my seniors, also some of my teachers followed this test and they have good skill in english and in this test there is speaking too, what? i can't speak english well. Ouuurrgghhhh...
At 08.00 am we started this exam, we did reading first "hey that is long passage, but nevermind its ok". After we did 2 parts of the reading section, we had to do listening section "hwaaaa..listening? i'm BUDI (Budek Dikit) hehehehe, so i've to hear it clearly and carefully, and nobody disturb me or i'll kill you! aaarrrgghh...". Then the third section is writing, there are some topics to write and i choose All About Your Family topic. We have to write 80-100 words, but i don't know how many words that i wrote, my friend said to me that my essay too long and it was
more than 100 words, i'm so afraid if they will disqualified me!. After that we've break time about 15 minutes, but we can't relieved because some minutes again we'll do speaking section.
al izz well..al izz well..al izz well..al izz well..al izz well..al izz well..al izz well..al izz well..al izz well..
yaaahh mungkin itulah kata2 penghilang rasa gugup kami, berulang-ulang kami ucapkan kata-kata itu. And some of us read a novel, talked together, listening music, send message, that's all are some ways to forget our nervous, tapi apalah daya kami, kalau udah dasarnya suka nervous tetep aja nervous.
Well after fifteen minutes passed, we started again of speaking section, the examintator called us a pair by a pair, when i waited for my turn, i said again this sentence..
al izz well..al izz well..al izz well..al izz well..al izz well..al izz well..al izz well..al izz well..al izz well..

"Next, Andhika and Adelia, please come here" the examintator called me and my partner for this test. Wow, i tried to stay calm.
In speaking section :
1. Introduce myself and tell about my family.
2. Describing picture.
3. Tell something (tell about a topic which is the examintator gave).

And thanks God i can finished it, i don't know how was i in speaking section, i just show my best, now i hope the good result for mine, wish me luck, AL IZZ WELL :S

No comments:

Post a Comment